The starting MSRP of the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning is $39,974. 1
The 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning is capable of achieving 76 MPGe in the city and 61 MPGe on the highway. 2
230 miles 3
426 hp 4
10,000 lbs 5
The 2022 F-150 Lightning gives you all of the power you expect from a Ford truck, and it delivers its power with electrified capabilities. This all-electric F-150 is a new addition to the lineup offered with two battery pack configurations. Both are available with two motors for an all-wheel drive driving experience. These motors combine to give you 775 foot-pounds of torque. You can travel up to 230 miles in the F-150 Lightning on a full charge with the single battery pack, and you can enjoy the feel of 426 horsepower under your control. The dual battery pack ranges 300 miles and produces 563 horsepower. Notably, this all-electric truck also comes with a rear-independent suspension system.
The 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning exterior has many of the same features as you may love about the gas-powered F-150. It boasts a wide grille that wraps across most of the nose, a relatively smooth and flat hood, and rigorous definition over the lower-side door panels. However, the Lightning has clear differentiation on its nose. The stacked headlights are narrower than on the gas-powered F-150, and an LED light bar wraps around the perimeter of the nose. This includes on the outer sides of the headlights and above the grille.
The base F-150 Lightning comes with a six-speaker sound system, wireless connectivity for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 12-inch infotainment system screen, a digital instrumentation cluster, a dual-zone climate control system, rear parking sensors, auto emergency braking, lane-keep assist, blind-spot monitoring, and other equipment. Some of the features offered in higher trim levels include leather seats, massaging and heated front seats, heated rear seats, an 18-speaker Bang & Olufsen sound system, a dual-panel sunroof, and the Blue Cruise system, a 15-inch central display screen, a wireless charging pad, and other equipment.
Toothman Ford is the place to go for an in-person review of the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning in the Grafton area. This all-electric truck is offered in four trim levels and two battery pack options, so a test drive comparison of these options is in order. To schedule your F-150 Lightning test drive, contact our Grafton-area sales office to schedule an appointment today.
1. MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. Excludes Platinum models. Based on full charge. USA EPA-targeted range reflecting current status based on analytical projection consistent with US EPA combined drive cycle. Actual range varies with conditions such as external environment, vehicle use, vehicle maintenance, lithium-ion battery age and state of health. Final EPA-estimated ratings available in 2022 calendar year.
4. Calculated via peak performance of the electric motor(s) at peak battery power. Your results may vary.
5. Max towing on Pro, XLT and LARIAT with available extended-range battery and Max Trailer Tow Pkg. Max towing varies based on cargo, vehicle configuration, accessories and number of passengers.